AWS ProServe India LLP (ProServe India) is looking for highly talented hands-on technical architects to help Media & Entertainment companies and partners transform their businesses with AWS technology. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon’s world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
ProServe India engage in a wide variety of projects for internal customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the internal customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon internal customer needs.
We are looking for hands on architects who are passionate about:
• Architecting scalable, highly available telecom solutions that leverage AWS services
• Media and Entertainment workloads including content creation /production, Media Supply Chain and Archive Solutions, and design edit in cloud, cloud remote post production, media supply chain and archive solutions for the largest names/studios as well as broadcasters in the Media industry using AWS native services as well as partner/ISV vendor solutions.
• Implementing creative solutions using any combination of AWS Infrastructure (EC2, S3, VPC, CloudFront), AWS Media Services (AWS MediaLive, AWS MediaConvert), AWS Thinkbox, AWS AI Services (Amazon Personalize, Amazon Rekognition), Amazon Containers/Serverless technologies (ECS, EKS, Lambda, API Gateway) Amazon Partner Network technology, and open source technology.
• Understanding of deep storage concepts on Archival (such as, Tape Migrations, Storage Gateway type of applications for hybrid and Data/Content transfers) and ISV/solutions ecosystem around Media Asset Management systems (DAM/MAM/PAM).
• Providing deep knowledge with respect to cloud architecture, design patterns and programming
• Advising and implementing AWS best practices
• Agile DevOps
• Creatively link technology to tangible solutions, with the opportunity to invent cloud-native reference architectures for a variety of use cases.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with the ability to develop and communicate strategies regarding the M&E industry and technical barriers to cloud adoption. A passion for educating, training, and designing cloud solutions for enterprise customers of the Seller of Record (SOR) is an absolute requirement for this position.
• 15+ years of experience in the Media & Entertainment industry in technical engineering or product role
• Experience leading and developing customer centric design recommendations and managing the delivery of technical solutions and platform transformations on Cloud
• Specific experience and knowledge of television broadcast management systems, media supply chain systems ideally media formats, video content solutions, VoD and linear, video file workflow, media asset management, and integrated solutions
• Experience in architecting and developing Live Video, Production, Post-Production workflow solutions using industry solutions
• Experience in developing roadmaps for strategy and program realisation across content creation workflows, media workflows, and cloud transformation initiatives
• Experience in supporting the definition of cloud adoption strategies for large scale media and broadcast workflow solutions and use cases
• Networking for Media & Entertainment including SDI, SMPTE ST 2110, NDI, AWS CDI
• Cable and Satellite broadcast technologies including DVB and ATSC standards and modulation schemes.
• Creating and migrating the content creation workflows of Visual Effects (VFX), Animation, and Craft Edit into secure Studio in the Cloud.
• Storage systems for media and entertainment such as Content Lakes and Content Archives, and Media Asset Management and Production Asset Management systems
• Video compression technologies such as H.264, HEVC, JPEG-2000, JPEG-XS, AV1, VVC, and reliable video transports such as Zixi, RIST, SRT.
• Emerging consumer video technologies such as HDR, UHD, Dolby vision, etc.
• Compute microprocessor architectures for video including GPU and CPU
• Storage and architectural patterns around distributed system
• Deploy and drive solutions for digital content workflows for Games, Feature Films, Animated Series, Commercials, and Visual Effects
• Experience in creating and migrating the content creation workflows of Visual Effects (VFX), Animation, and Craft Edit into secure Studio in the Cloud.
• Experience with SDI, UHD, 4K, Video over IP, Pre-Production, Production, Post-Production technologies and standards
• Experience in using Media Services to prepare, process and transport video
• Experience communicating across internal and external organisations
• AWS Solution Architecture certification or relevant cloud expertise
• Modern Direct-To-Consumer delivery platforms and associated technologies such as HLS, MPEG-DASH, Smooth, SSAI, ultra-low latency streaming
• Large-scale systems integration involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms
• Ability to present with a high degree of comfort speaking with C-level executives, IT Management, and developers
• Machine Learning, Neural Networks and applications of Artificial Intelligence (such as Computer Vision) relevant to Media & Entertainment organizations
• Audience analytics, player analytics, QOE systems, and design patterns for interactive OTT applications
• Serverless compute platforms and architecture patterns