AWS ProServe India LLP (ProServe India) is looking for highly talented hands-on technical consultants to help global telecommunications service providers and partners transform their businesses with AWS technology in India. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon’s world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
ProServe India engage in a wide variety of projects for internal customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the internal customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon internal customer needs.
We are looking for hands-on technical consultants who are passionate about:
• Developing scalable, highly available telecom solutions that leverage AWS services
• Applying their experience over diverse Technology Domains: 5G monetization, network function virtualization, digital customer journeys, OSS/BSS transformation, mobile edge computing, hyperscale data and cybersecurity.
• Providing deep knowledge with respect cloud architecture, design patterns and programming
• Advising and implementing AWS best practices
• Agile DevOps
• Creatively link technology to tangible solutions, with the opportunity to invent cloud-native reference architectures for a variety of use cases.
As part of the ProServe India team, ProServe Consultant should collaborate with internal customers, internal AWS teams, and AWS partners to develop solutions to the unique challenges telecommunications service providers face in information and operational technology. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think long-term about business, product, and technical outcomes.
ProServe Consultants work on the most complex customer challenges and opportunities. They combine an informed view of the market with their understanding of emerging technology trends to speed-up innovation across their customer segment.
• 10+ years of experience in the Telecommunications industry in technical engineering or product role
• Expertise in one of the following technical areas (Core telecom/network or OSS/ BSS)
1) Core telecom and network infrastructure including
a. Telco 4G & 5G Network Architecture.
b. Private LTE Architecture.
c. MEC (Mobile Edge Cloud) Architecture.
d. Open-RAN Architecture.
e. Software-Defined Networking (SDN).
f. Network functions virtualization (NFV).
g. Network Design and Optimization (NDO).
2) OSS/ BSS Applications including
a. Telco OSS/BSS Architecture
b. Telco Enterprise Application integration Design
c. Telco data, voice & messaging call flows
• Experience in Cloud Infrastructure Architecture, Capacity Planning based on network traffic (BHCA analysis), and Data Engineering & DevOps.
• Working knowledge of cloud native architectures
• Technical Degree (Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience.
• Experience in or with telecommunications service providers, network equipment manufacturers, or related telecom ecosystem partners
• Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating large scale and impactful IT systems – either on premises or in the cloud
• Working knowledge in a technology domain such as distributed internet-scale web or mobile applications, DevOps, Serverless, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, enterprise workloads, high-performance databases (SQL and/or NoSQL), complex networking implementations, highly secured workloads.
• Experience in a customer-facing technology or engineering role with seasoned presentation skill.
• Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
• AWS certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional) or other industry certification