AWS is where innovation, risks, and ideas are celebrated. We are builders; we try new things, imagine big dreams and reuse whenever we can. It is still Day 1 for us, and we are looking for curious people to be part of our diverse teams of thinkers, problem solvers, and doers. Come join us and work with AWS technologies that enable our Independent Software Vendor (ISV) customers and partners to adopt cloud-based solutions.
ABOUT THE TEAM
This role is within the ISV team in Amazon Internet Services Private Limited (AISPL), working with the customers to help drive AWS services adoption and can be based out of Bangalore, Mumbai and Hyderabad locations.
As a Solutions Architect, you’ll help your customers plan their successful cloud journey. You’ll solve complex, technical challenges so your customers can focus on their business. This includes using your knowledge to craft scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud architectures. You’ll drive in technical solutions discussions, diving deep into the details with customer teams.
Building relationships to understand our customers and partners is key. As a trusted technical advisor, you’ll use your interpersonal skills to influence a variety of stakeholders from technical teams to executives. You’ll help ensure their short-term technology decisions are aligned with their long-term goals. Speeding up the adoption of our services will be part of your day to day.
You’ll also act as thought leader in the wider community. This includes playing a lead role in educating, sharing best practices, presenting at events, writing white papers, blogs, and running workshops. You won’t just be part of an industry movement; you’ll be leading it.
As a customer obsessed advisor, you’ll also have the chance to shape the direction of our products and services. This is through gathering feedback from customers whilst collaborating with our engineering and service teams.
Want to find out what it’s like to be a Solution Architect at AWS? Watch this video (https://bit.ly/3keYcC9).
• Background in any other following or related to Technology Architect, Consultant, Cloud Architect, Technical Lead, Pre-Sales Engineer or Systems Engineer, etc.
• Experience and/or deeper understanding in one or more technology areas. Specific knowledge in multiple technology domain areas (e.g., software development/architecture, systems engineering, infrastructure, containers, databases, security, networking, data & analytics).
• Have worked on building platforms in their prior experience
• Can create proof of concepts, demos, and/or scripts from scratch or leveraging reusable components.
• Understands and can articulate common architectural patterns and design principles.
• Can take the lead on a complex technical project, which may require the participation of other teams to deliver.
• Able to create technical content that is easily adopted and reusable by others.
• Fluent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience architecting, migrating or transforming customer requirements to the cloud
• Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS or other cloud technology
• One or more AWS certifications, e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional
• Able to present to technical and business audiences (training, workshops, publications)
• 8 years’ experience as a Solution Architect or related role.