· Knowledge of Recruitment Portal
· Managing the recruitment drive
· Completion of Joining Formalities.
· Designing and implementing HR Policies & Procedures
· Office Supplies
· Vendor Management
· Tea / Coffee arrangements
· Knowledge of Accounts Payable
· Invoice Processing
· Knowledge of Purchase Order
· Tracking of Equipment issued to the Staff.
· Maintaining Records for Employees
· Tracking & maintaining the attendance & leave records.
· Handling the statutory compliances like ESI, PF etc.
· Co ordinating with Company Secretary for Documents Required
· Co ordinating with CA for Documents Required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹20,000.00 per month
Some of the things you’ll be doing: Treats safety and environmental compliance as a top priority Supervise applications for flag...Apply For This Job
The position JOB SCOPE: To support and work in close collaboration with the Project Manager to ensure adequate project Admin...Apply For This Job
She should be Post graduate, she will be responsible for entire office coordination. Expected Start Date: 1/12/2021 Job Types: Full-time,...Apply For This Job
Assisting patients and helping the team in daily accounts operations . Candidate should possess followed skills: 1.Computer knowledge 2.Good Communications...Apply For This Job
Job Profile : Window and Vmware Administrator Job Location : Mumbai Experience Required : 5-7 yrs Job Description : 1)...Apply For This Job
Should have expertise in tally and GST filing Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent Salary: Up to ₹12,000.00 per month...Apply For This Job