Responsibilities of candidates include:
• Inform customers about company’s products/services and offers
• Manage inbound and outbound customer calls in a timely manner
• Identify customers’ needs and wants, clarifying information whenever possible
• Ability to be on phone for a long time and familiar using dialer systems
Avodha Edutech is aggressively hiring for the job profile of Telecalling Executive for 10 open positions at Hyderabad in HITEC City locality. Kindly go through the FAQs to get all answers related to the given job
1. How much salary can I expect?
Ans. You can expect a minimum salary of 15,000 INR and can go up to 50,000 INR. The salary offered will depend on your skills, experience and performance in the interview.
2. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for this job?
Ans. The candidate should have studied 12th Pass and people who are freshers are eligible to apply for this job.
3. Is there any specific skill required for this job?
Ans. The candidate should have Good English skills and sound communication skills for this job.
4. What are the timings of the job and how many working days are there?
Ans. It is a Full Time job having timing of 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM and will have 5 working days i.e., monday – friday.
5. Is it a work from home job?
Ans. Yes, it’s a work from home job and can be done online.
6. Are there any charges or deposits required while applying for the role or while joining?
Ans. No work-related deposit needs to be made during your employment with the company.
7. How can I apply for this job?
Ans. Go to apna website or app and apply for this job with 85898450 or call HR directly to schedule your interview.
8. What is the last date to apply?
Ans. The last date to apply for this job is 26-Nov-2021.
For more details, check out apna and find job opportunities for Full Time Work from Home & Freshers. Through apna, you can find jobs in 21 cities across India. Join NOW!