CANDIDATE SHOULD KNOWN TO CITY
Earlier Work experience in HOTEL INDUSTRY IS MUST.
1. Schedules the front office staff.
2. Supervises workload during shifts.
3. Evaluates the job performance if each front office employee.
4. Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
5. Maintains master key control.
6. Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
7. Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
8. Updates group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements. Relays information to appropriate personnel.
9. Reviews and completes credit limit report.
10. Works within the allocated budget for the front office.
11. Receives information from the previous shift manger and passes on pertinent details to the oncoming manager.
12. Checks cashiers in and out and verifies banks and deposits at the end of each shift.
13. Enforces all cash-handling, check-cashing, and credit policies.
14. Conducts regularly scheduled meetings of front office personnel.
15. Wears the proper uniform at all times. Requires all front office employees to wear proper uniforms at all times.
16. Upholds the hotel’s commitment to hospitality.
17. Prepare performance reports related to front office.
18. Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyse rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count. Monitor selling status of house daily. Ie flash report, allowance etc.
19. Monitor high balance guest and take appropriate action.
20. Ensure implementation of all hotel policies and house rules.
21. Operate all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple configuration changes.
22. Prepare revenue and occupancy forecasting.
23. Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner.
24. Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests managers and other employees.
25. Monitor all V.I.P ‘s special guests and requests.
26. Maintain required pars of all front office and stationary supplies.
27. Review daily front office work and activity reports generated by Night Audit.
28. Review Front office log book and Guest feedback forms on a daily basis.
29. Maintain an organised and comprehensive filing system with documentation of purchases, vouchering, schedules, forecasts, reports and tracking logs.
30. Perform other duties as requested by management.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹15,548.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
About Accenture: Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience...Apply For This Job
To handle all Documentation on behalf of Directors To manage all appointmnent of Director Sir Job Type: Full-time Salary: From...Apply For This Job
Implement policies and procedures for the company Implementing of Corporate Governance processes Adhere to all rules and regulation concerning the...Apply For This Job
1. Responsible for the entire pay roll process. 2. Conduct analysis of compensation and benefits with in the company. 3....Apply For This Job
Job Title: Administrative Assistant 2 Work Location: Pune Delivering solutions for customers around the globe takes huge vision – but...Apply For This Job
Admin Executive Date: 21-Dec-2021 Country/Region: IN City: AMMAVARU PALLI FIS Contract Type: Unlimited Requisition ID: 28501 Position Description| Title :...Apply For This Job