Responsibilities of candidates includes:
• manage filing documentation
• other office work related to the business
• Knowledge of computer, good typing speed (30 WPM) is also desired.
Blue- Building Local Urban Ecologies Llp is aggressively hiring for the job profile of Back Office Executive for 10 open positions at Delhi-NCR in Dwarka Sector 10 locality. Kindly go through the FAQs to get all answers related to the given job
1. How much salary can I expect?
Ans. You can expect a minimum salary of 14,200 INR and can go up to 28,200 INR. The salary offered will depend on your skills, experience and performance in the interview.
2. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for this job?
Ans. The candidate should have studied 12th Pass and people who have 1 to 3 years are eligible to apply for this job.
3. Is there any specific skill required for this job?
Ans. The candidate should have Thoda English skills and sound communication skills for this job.
4. What are the timings of the job and how many working days are there?
Ans. It is a Full Time job having timing of 09:30 AM to 06:30 PM and will have 6 working days i.e., monday – saturday.
5. Is it a work from home job?
Ans. No, it’s not a work from home job and can’t be done online
6. Are there any charges or deposits required while applying for the role or while joining?
Ans. No work-related deposit needs to be made during your employment with the company.
7. How can I apply for this job?
Ans. Go to apna website or app and apply for this job with 724701276 or call HR directly to schedule your interview.
8. What is the last date to apply?
Ans. The last date to apply for this job is 03-Dec-2021.
For more details, check out apna and find job opportunities for Full Time . Through apna, you can find jobs in 21 cities across India. Join NOW!