Required Skills :
– Should have good knowledge of basic Accounts
– Should be able to handle admin tasks such as Office File Management, Property Tax form filling, making invoice etc. Should be eager to learn.
– Should be able to maintain polite and professional communication with clients like MCD/NDMC, other Government departments, tenants, real estate brokers, contractors, administrative staff etc.
– Good Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
– Should have good knowledge of basic computer
– Should have good communication skills
– Should be in a position to travel within Delhi NCR
Job Specifications :
– Should have bachelor’s degree or Good knowledge in related field.
– Should be experienced from the background of Administration
Note : ex-serviceman, Retired Navy, Air Force/ Indian Army – Most welcome to apply for this job.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹240,000.00 – ₹360,000.00 per year
Job Summary Looking for young, energetic, smart Male/Female candidates. Should possess go getter and pleasant attitude. Should be flexible and...Apply For This Job
Ensure quality and appropriateness of customer service provided. To maintain Front Office log book and shift reports. Respond to inquiries...Apply For This Job
Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office. Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors. Carries out administrative...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a smart and dynamic female candidate. He should be able to handle day to day administration...Apply For This Job
A successful Administrative Assistant possesses structure, attention to detail, quality focus, high energy and flexibility to a high-paced deadline driven...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a competent Admin Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations...Apply For This Job