Responsibilities of candidates include:
• ensuring all areas of the kitchen, food prep, and food storage areas are clean and properly sanitized includes washing dishes and cooking equipment
• cleaning floors, sanitizing countertops and cutting boards, and maintaining all areas to health code standards
• Should be well groomed as hygiene is very important in this job
• Can work in the rotational shifts will be an advantage.
boxmeal is aggressively hiring for the job profile of Kitchen Staff for 10 open positions at Delhi-NCR in Sector 63, Noida locality. Kindly go through the FAQs to get all answers related to the given job
1. How much salary can I expect?
Ans. You can expect a minimum salary of 10,000 INR and can go up to 15,000 INR. The salary offered will depend on your skills, experience and performance in the interview.
2. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for this job?
Ans. The candidate should have completed 10th or Below 10th degree and people who are freshers are eligible to apply for this job.
3. Is there any specific skill required for this job?
Ans. The candidate should have Thoda English skills and sound communication skills for this job.
4. What are the timings of the job and how many working days are there?
Ans. It is a Full Time job having timing of 06:00 AM to 06:00 PM and will have NaN working days i.e., All days of week.
5. Is it a work from home job?
Ans. No, it’s not a work from home job and can’t be done online
6. Are there any charges or deposits required while applying for the role or while joining?
Ans. No work-related deposit needs to be made during your employment with the company.
7. How can I apply for this job?
Ans. Go to apna website or app and apply for this job with 969518036 or call HR directly to schedule your interview.
8. What is the last date to apply?
Ans. The last date to apply for this job is 17-Nov-2021.
For more details, check out apna and find job opportunities for Full Time Freshers. Through apna, you can find jobs in 21 cities across India. Join NOW!