At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Reports to (Title): Zonal Sales Manager South & East
This Sales Advisor will be in responsible for the sales of defined territory in Tamil Nadu
Position: Sales Advisor Position based at Chennai
Expected Areas of Competence
• Identify accurately the sales potential of all customers
• Sell / Promote awareness of the Oncology product range in order to achieve planned sales objectives
• Continually monitor and analyse opportunities for new business within defined territory.
• Develop and maintain effective new and existing business relationships through regular contact and liaison, including local medical organizations and key university and hospital departments.
• Identify, in conjunction with Manager, appropriate trade displays/exhibits to attend or conduct.
• Assist in / organize meetings and seminars to promote company image and/or product awareness to achieve sales objectives.
• Ensure effective management of territory by efficient time management, record keeping, resource utilization that meet company requirements.
• Actively participate in all meetings and development activities to ensure those sales skills, product and industry knowledge is maintained.
• Managing the process of hospital formulary inclusion to allow usage of product within that hospital.
Experience and Knowledge
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Company: Bristol Myers Squibb
Req Number: R1553620
Updated: 2022-02-05 04:45:29.214 UTC
Bristol Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.