1) Handling Inbound and Outbound calls / Telecommunication.
2) Greeting visitors and helping them get in touch with management, Organizing meetings and appointments.
3) Organize timely recurring payments of Credit Cards, Utilities & Phone bills.
4) Provide general administrative support to the management.
5) Taking dictation and drafting professional emails with appropriate formatting & English.
6) Creating basic Excel sheets & data entry with functions & appropriate formatting.
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: Minimum 2 – 3 yrs. of relevant experience (Min. 1 year in Real Estate Industry preferred)
Language: English (Preferred), Hindi (Preferred) & Gujarati.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: From ₹20,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer
L&T Energy – HydrocarbonChennai Head Qrs. Required Experience 22 – 29 Years Posted On 02 May 2022 Skills Knowledge &...Apply For This Job
Roles & Responsibilities: “As a Senior Administrator, you should be able to handle first point escalation for all technical and...Apply For This Job
The Executive Assistant reports to the Director. The EA carries out admin and coordination work with various constituencies, internal and...Apply For This Job
Mall Manager , Having knowledge in shopping Mall day to day operations , customer handling,shop tenants and good electrical ,Air...Apply For This Job
Job Details – Websphere Admin Job ID : 2205 Job Title : Websphere Admin Job Type : Permanent Job Location...Apply For This Job
Office co ordination, taking care of kids Job Type: Part-timePart-time hours: 30 per week Salary: ₹8,000.00 – ₹10,000.00 per month...Apply For This Job