Position: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Jointly reporting to Chief Executive Officer (CEO) & Chief Operating Officer (COO)
We are looking for a dynamic & responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our Directors/CEO/COO, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
To be successful as an administrative assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Bachelor’s degree in any stream is a must. Masters is preferable.
2. Prior administrative assistant experience is preferred.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Proficient in English and Hindi. Konkani/Marathi is a plus.
5. Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
6. Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers, TV, Internet, etc.
7. Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.)
8. Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
9. Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
10. Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
11. Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task.
12. Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback.
13. Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyse information.
Expected Start Date: 22/11/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer
About efficiently.com We are not trying to change the world, but we are trying to change the construction industry. Obsessed...Apply For This Job
Develop/maintain positive working relationships; support team to reach common goals. Lead and supervise the day-to-day operation of the department to...Apply For This Job
Job Profile : Middleware Administrator Job Location : Mumbai Experience Required : 6-8 yrs Job Description : Role: Oracle Middleware...Apply For This Job
Chandigarh based retail jewelry showroom looking for a candidate who should be proficient in english. The candidate shall be able...Apply For This Job
Dear Aspirant,Greeting from DR.Positive Health Science Pvt Ltd.!!!..Hiring Personal Secretary We are looking for a responsible Personal secretary to provide...Apply For This Job
Hiring Path: Open to the public Who May Apply/Clarification From the Agency: All Interested Applicants/ All Sources Security Clearance Required:...Apply For This Job