The Job roles include:
• Maintain books of accounts for the legal entity assigned, ensuring all required transactions are recorded on time
• Maintaining Payroll records and complete accounting of monthly payroll costs and retirement benefits.
• Revisiting the validity and accuracy of all the accounting entries; ensuring to comply with the USGAAP and India GAAP.
• Reviewing financial results, Performing variance analysis, identify the reasons for flux and propose rectification entries required if any before closure of books
• Prepare cost center reports along with reasons for fluctuation in cost for business teams
• Prepare financial statements in requirement to Indian Accounting standards (IndAS) along with all lead schedules with supporting documents and get it audited by statutory auditors
• Complete all lead schedules along with all details for Tax Audit and support Transfer Pricing Audit in providing required information to Tax Auditors.
• Prepare and provide all supporting details to Tax officers during Tax Assessments
• Liaise with Treasury , Payables and other functions in need of any support
CA / CWA qualified with 3-4 years of relevant experience in India specific accounting matters, TDS, TCS, GST
Having good knowledge in SAP, IFRS / IndAS and India local statutory requirements is an added advantage.
Looking for candidates having experience in core India accounting operations.
Corteva Agriscience™ is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to boldly embracing the power of inclusion, diversity, and equity to enrich the lives of our employees and strengthen the performance of our company, while advancing equity in agriculture. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. Discrimination, harassment and retaliation are inconsistent with our values and will not be tolerated. If you require a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit:
Accessibility Page for Contact Information
For US Applicants: See the ‘Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law’ poster
To all recruitment agencies: Corteva does not accept unsolicited third party resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.