Responsibilities would be:
A) Catalogue Management
1. Creating Content for New products
2. Uploading Excel Batches/ Lots/Flat Files for new & existing products, along with images.
3. Price update
4. Following up, to ensure the batch/lot is live on time
5. Conduct QC on the launched batch/lot, to rectify any errors.
6. Scout for new trends Internationally via Competition Analysis.
7. Updation of marketplace content for existing products.
B) BackOffice/MIS Functions:
1. Order Management
2. Inventory Management
3. All Marketplaces and Own Website Assured Sales & Stock Management
4. Discounting/Pricing Management
5. Purchase/Restock Order Management
6. Payment Reconciliation
7. Co-ordination with internal and external team
8. Return Management and Return analysis on weekly basis
9. Review/ compliant analysis on weekly or monthly basis
Excellent in Advanced MS Excel (Vlookup, Pivot)
Should be able to proficiently Speak, Read and Write in English
Experience in E-Commerce market places like Amazon.com, Amazon.in
Amazon seller central experience is must.
Only local Mumbai Candidates
Experience: 3 -5years
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 – ₹40,000.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Application Deadline: 17/01/2023