Please Note: The Exact Salary will be based on Experience, Skills & Value add to the Company.
Job Description: (Application Development)
Your Job Responsibilities
• New product design, development, testing, and optimization of web applications.
• Analyze requirements and create a robust, modular, and reusable software design/architecture that fulfils requirements.
• Ensure quality assurance and document requirements, best practices, software design and architecture.
• Support product management and service teams in answering customer requests related to the software and solving customer issues.
• Report project status in terms of quality, budget, and timeline.
Bachelor or master’s degree in Electrical or Electronics or Computer Science or related degree from a reputed Engineering college.
Around 4-9 years
• Self-motivated individual with abilities to provide innovative solutions.
• Ownership and passion for new product design and development.
• Practical experiences with OOAD, multi-thread, software architectures and software development life cycle processes.
• Proficient knowledge and practical experience in .NET C#
• Experiences with databases (MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle, etc.).
• Experiences with network programming (TCP/IP, UDP), Fieldbus (like Profinet, Devicenet, Interbus, Industrial Ethernet etc.)
• Exposure to one or more manufacturing industries (like Automotive, Medical, Aerospace etc.) in a production environment
Benefits of working in EKS InTec India Private Limited
About EKS InTec India Private Limited
EKS InTec India Private Limited is a German-based product company with more than 45 years of experience in delivering innovative solutions for all global Automotive OEM customers like Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Volkswagen, etc.
Currently, we are hiring and providing exciting career opportunities in new product design and development for the next generation of smart factories. We have cross-functional teams that include Software engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Robot programmers, PLC programmers, Process Engineers, Simulation Engineers, etc.