EA creates capacity within the organization for the management and other executives to focus on the most critical aspects of their jobs job. This position will be exposed to an extremely wide range or responsibilities, including conducting research, preparing presentations, participating in external and internal meetings, subsequently preparing notes and action items, following up with responsible parties on action items, and office and personal administrative Support. For the right individual, this role will proved an opportunity to learn what it takes to lead and manage a company. This accomplished by performing a variety of general office activities and working on special projects.
· Assist the Managing Director on special projects at organization level and help the function deliver on strategic, tactical & operational outcomes.
· Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles, and analyzes data in the preparation of reports and/ or recommendations.
· Contacts company personnel at all organizational level to gather information and prepare reports.
· Support and collaborate with department Heads with the Execution of strategic and key initiatives.
· Regularly Interact with key accounts and stakeholders and coordinate with relevant teams to address their queries.
· Analyze and understand the economic and business environment
· Coordinating projects for the MD, many of which will require an understanding of the company’s products, technologies, and strategic partnerships.
· Managing the MD;s workflow and priorities, anticipates the Next steps and issues.
· Proactively identifies ways to improve efficiency and efficacy in the leadership team operations and office systems.
· Conserves MD’s time by reading, researching and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· This role is highly dynamic and flexible and other tasks may be assigned as required.
Qualifications & Competencies
· MBA/ PGDM with 6+ years of relevant Experience.
· Strong business acumen in project planning and management
· Vision an Attention to Detail- is extremely organized and is also able to see the larger systems and strategic priorities to provide support on both a macro and micro level.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
· Demonstrated strong organizational skills.
· Proactive and resourceful. Self motivated.
· IT Savvy.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹35,000.00 – ₹40,000.00 per month
KRA 1. Plan and maintain weekly schedules with Opr. Head for laboratory output 2.work deligation, and output management by laboratory...Apply For This Job
Attendance/punctuality (incl. bio metric system/ ERP report for incentives), registers,Leave application, approval, record, work-flow, exception handling Plan & ensure timely...Apply For This Job
Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To...Apply For This Job
Supervise daily administrative operationsMonitor expenses and suggest cost-effective alternativesCreate quarterly and annual budgetsDevelop and implement effective policies for all operational...Apply For This Job
Key Responsibilities: Candidate should have basic knowledge into legal agreements. Candidate should have knowledge into section 138 and should have...Apply For This Job
Fluent in English Should effectively manage office related works. Direct dealing with the client Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent...Apply For This Job