We’re growing faster than ever and seeking for a detail oriented and enthusiastic candidate to join our team. Looking for a chance to make your mark in a fast-paced, professional and fun environment? As a Personal Assistanty you will be responsible for providing support to the company with a focus on leading team towards management goals to help to reach Gemjer’s shared goal of creating meaningful value and an exceptional experience for our customers, our people, and our communities.
What you will be doing:
– Provides various business and office support activities and services which may include copy services, word processing, mail and distribution services, records retention, office reception, facilities administration, travel coordination, and support.
– Oversees general administrative staff and coordinates with necessary vendors to meet organizational needs
– Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
– Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Executive, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
What we look for:
– Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
– Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
– Expert-level written and verbal communication skills
– Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
– Emotional maturity and a highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
– Demonstrate strong presentation skills.
– Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
– Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development, and fundraising
– Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
Why you want to work here:
You get a thrill from making things look great and providing superior customer service. Problem-solving, innovation, and troubleshooting come second nature to you (proactive actually is your middle name). You want to be a part of a great team that celebrates individuality, as well as supports and builds people up. Paying attention to details is your mantra. After all, you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right the first time.
Working for a growing company that supports environmental stewardship and social responsibilities gives you great satisfaction. You want to work for a company that encourages work-life balance. Gemjer Solutions is a fully integrated digital marketing agency: grounded in business development, powered by people, and growing for the future. Every aspect of Gemjer is managed with the utmost care and attention to detail.
We offer our employees competitive pay, benefits, paid volunteer day, group RSP, ongoing training, growth potential and so much more. Our workplace culture empowers staff at all levels to become involved in supporting and building vibrant communities.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹14,640.00 – ₹38,145.00 per month
System Administrator Responsibilities: Configuring and maintaining the networked computer system, including hardware, system software, and applications. Ensuring data is stored...Apply For This Job
Looking for Administrative Support Executive (WFO)In Mumbai, BKC Qualifications Requirement :Graduate from any stream.Must have knowledge of Excel, Adv Excel,...Apply For This Job
Job brief only required female candidate for this position. We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety...Apply For This Job
Serve as a liaison among governing boards, medical staff, and department managers. Organize, control, and coordinate services as per the...Apply For This Job
A position working in a team environment to deploy, monitor, and tune databases, generally focusing on either MS SQL or...Apply For This Job
Job Overview Company Profile- The Company “ICL Calibration & Testing Services” is fully equipped with high accuracy Measuring Instruments &...Apply For This Job