Responsibilities of candidates include:
• Deliver packages to customers in a safe and timely manner
• Utilize navigation apps to find the most optimal route
• Interact with clients in a professional manner and accept payments, if required
• Ensure that vehicles have sufficient fuel and are always ready for use
Grab A Grub is aggressively hiring for the job profile of Delivery Executive for 50 open positions at Bengaluru in Hesaraghatta locality. Kindly go through the FAQs to get all answers related to the given job
1. How much salary can I expect?
Ans. You can expect a minimum salary of 18,000 INR and can go up to 25,000 INR. The salary offered will depend on your skills, experience and performance in the interview.
2. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for this job?
Ans. The candidate should have completed 10th or Below 10th degree and people who are freshers are eligible to apply for this job.
3. Is there any specific skill required for this job?
Ans. The candidate doesn’t need to have English language skills and sound communication skills for this job.
4. What are the timings of the job and how many working days are there?
Ans. It is a Full Time job having timing of 9.00 AM to 6.00PM and will have 6 working days i.e., Monday to Saturday.
5. Is it a work from home job?
Ans. No, it’s not a work from home job and can’t be done online
6. Are there any charges or deposits required while applying for the role or while joining?
Ans. No work-related deposit needs to be made during your employment with the company.
7. How can I apply for this job?
Ans. Go to apna website or app and apply for this job with 744454 or call HR directly to schedule your interview.
8. What is the last date to apply?
Ans. The last date to apply for this job is 23-Nov-2021.
For more details, check out apna and find job opportunities for Full Time Freshers. Through apna, you can find jobs in 21 cities across India. Join NOW!