Huron is a global consultancy that collaborates with clients to drive strategic growth, ignite innovation and navigate constant change. Through a combination of strategy, expertise and creativity, we help clients accelerate operational, digital and cultural transformation, enabling the change they need to own their future.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
The Salesforce Developer will be responsible to:
• Gather requirements, design, code, debug, analyze performance, package and deploy solutions to the client’s Salesforce.com organization.
• Collaborate and interact with stakeholders to establish-client specific business needs and translate these into technical solutions.
• Work as a member of a project team developing Apex and Visualforce new functionality and enhancing existing functionality.
• Design and deploy high quality, scalable code.
• Design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com applications and other systems as may be required by clients.
• Ensure that documentation of Apex code, as well as application use and flow, is accurate and well written.
• 3-5 years of coding experience in any of the following technologies: Java, .NET, PHP, Python, Ruby, or the Force.com framework (Apex and Visualforce).
• Experience in application development and integration using Salesforce.com’s SOAP, REST and Bulk API preferred.
• Ability to demonstrate critical, analytical thinking in all aspects of the job – technical and non-technical.
• Background in developing in the Manufacturing, Healthcare or Financial Services sector using Force.com is ideal.
• Ability to be highly productive, both working independently and in close collaboration within a team environment.
• Ability to multi-process and thrive in a fast-paced, client-driven environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences (technical and non-technical, staff and managerial), and in a wide range of settings (e.g., one-on-one, small group, in person, conference calls and via e-mail).
• Knowledge and/or Background in Oracle, SAP, ERP ideal.
• Hands-on experience designing, implementing and leading complex EAI initiatives for large organizations using ESB and Publish & Subscribe architectural design patterns.
• Proven ability to coordinate a diverse set of business users to develop cohesive and streamlined integration architecture.
• Proficient in Mule ESB and JitterBit technologies or equivalent platforms preferred.
• Extensive experience with data extraction, transformation and load tools.
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar technical degree or equivalent experience.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.