We are seeking an experienced and motivated Executive Assistant to support our MD & CEO. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who pays extreme attention to detail, works well under pressure, is an efficient multi-tasker and can effectively juggle priorities. This role requires in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures and will handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature. This role requires a business savvy mind and will need to anticipate questions and next steps on projects and processes before they happen.
· Calendar management – coordinate all the meetings which includes virtual meetings as well. The.
· Travel planning & support — domestic & international.
· Provide support to the CEO in delivering overall strategic objectives.
· Provide administrative services including diary management, booking meetings, planning events, organizing travel and preparing travel itineraries, correspondence and prioritizing emails for the CEO.
· Work closely with the CEO and Senior Leadership Team through regular correspondence, arrange meetings and prepare briefing materials for the CEO
· Ensuring all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
· Coordinate departmental reports and documentation for the Board of meetings and other meetings with outside partners.
· Coordinate, attend and take minutes for the CEO’s meetings and any other relevant meetings.
· Conduct research/ analysis as directed by the CEO.
· Produce reports for the CEO as and when required.
· Follow up on action points from meetings on behalf of the CEO.
· Provide administrative support to the CEO in the follow up and completion of departmental work plans, implementing organizational projects and program.
· To provide administrative support to the CEO in the leadership and management of the organization.
· To provide administrative services to out-station offices such as responding to queries, issuing memos and following up on CEO requests
Requirements & Needed Skills
· Min Bachelor’s Degree.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant.
· Should be very strong on follow-ups.
· Professional, completely discrete and able to work with highly confidential matters.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
· Ability to prioritize and accomplish tasks with minimal supervision in a very fast-paced environment and apply sound judgment.
· Great teammate with strong interpersonal skills and partners well, develops and preserves positive relationships across the organization.
· Reliable and highly accessible.
· Demonstrates strong judgment, emotional intelligence, and integrity.
· Remains calm under pressure with strong executive presence.
· Possesses the ability to strike a balance between supporting daily needs of the executive, as well as anticipating and quickly resolving problems with a high degree of initiative is essential.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google sheet.
· Experience in corporate events or coordinating internal events a plus.
· Age between 30 to 40 years.
THIS IS WORK FROM OFFICE JOB. ALTERNATE SATURDAY OFF. SUNDAY FIXED OFF.
ICCS Ltd is a 16 year old BPM (Domestic BPO) spread across 17 locations in the country. It has 4800 plus employees spread PAN India working for multiple clients. Organization has its corporate office in Noida.
For more information, please visit our website – www.iccs-bpo.com
Application Deadline: 2/11/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹45,000.00 – ₹70,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer
Well-spoken female for the position of Patient Coordinator at a doctor’s clinic Must be fluent in spoken and written English...Apply For This Job
Company Name – Savera InfoTech Website – www. saverainfotech. com Location – Circular Road, Lalpur, Ranchi. Send Your CV –...Apply For This Job
Profile: Personal Assistant to Managing Director The ideal candidate will be responsible for a range of activities that will assist...Apply For This Job
Reception work one evenhandedly, managing filing and documentation manually, looking out for office inventory, petty cash, attendance etc. Job Type:...Apply For This Job
Company Overview:Pixon Energy Ltd is a manufacturing initiative envisioned by the promoters of Marwadi Group to foray in clean and...Apply For This Job
· Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages. · Handling basic bookkeeping tasks. · Filing...Apply For This Job