At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
Due Diligence Specialist will be performing extensive Due Diligence/Compliance Checks on all potential Investigators for Site ID I SSU according to ICON and Sponsor specific procedures and updating appropriate documentation and ICON investigator database with all relevant information.
• For Freedom of Information (FOi) Check I World Check, ECAC (Ethics Compliance Accreditation Certificate) updates information and study teams feedback
• Updates from Quality Assurance department on Investigators with critical findings and updates related to debarments, warning letters etc. from the FDA or other regulatory databases
• Assist various queries in relation to Due Diligence information in database.
• Run reports/searches from the system, as and when requested
• Ensure that all internal and external customers receive the appropriate level of service and response from the due diligence team. Ensuring that all activities and plans are delivered on time, to high quality and are aligned with the customer’s needs.
• Actively participate in data analysis projects and initiatives as assigned, being able to make sound decisions based on available information in order to achieve the success of the group and ICON.
• Be able to network and collaborate with other professionals, attending and presenting at meetings both internally and externally.
• To undertake other reasonably related duties as may be assigned from time to time
You will need:
• University degree in medicine, science, or equivalent
• Previous monitoring experience in medium sized studies, including study start-up and close-out
• Knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and ability to review and evaluate medical data
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals – both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans – and related benefits such as life assurance – so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.