Your Role and Responsibilities
Configuration Management Professional , responsible for day-to-day management and implementation of all CMDB BAU activities.
● Identify process improvement measures and perform detailed feasibility study and engage with stakeholders for process improvement implementation.
● Create and maintain Process document, work instruction document and annexure documents related to specific functionalities within the ServiceNow tool.
● Define & report on CMDB data KPI’s to the Senior Leadership Team periodically, highlight data quality issues, assign action items and follow-up to closure.
● Closely associate with Change Management team and ensure smooth process interaction.
● Assist Business Analyst teams during enhancement requests requirement gathering and engage with stakeholders to understand the business requirements.
● Associate with Project Managers, Infrastructure Owners and Platform Support team for discovery projects in various locations and ensuring IP subnets are correctly captured and discovery schedules are created to manage data.
● Responsible to monitor and report on CMDB dashboards (both custom and out-of-box) highlighting data quality. Drive & perform CMDB data clean-up activities to ensure no stale, orphan CI’s are present in CMDB.
● Associate with Infrastructure Owners to gather requirements on adding CI Classes into Managed Classes list, understanding the relationships and effectively manage the operations.
● Managed Classes defined as a system property and used for any custom reporting, scripts, filters etc. actively monitor the managed classes list.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Skills :• Data Analysis
• Strategic Planning
• Requirements gathering
• Effective multi-tasker
• Process improvement
• Platform scalability forecasting & trend analysis
• IT Capacity Management
• IT Knowledge Management
• Incident, Change, Problem & Service Catalog Management
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
7-10 Years experienced professional with Core CMDB expertise , Felxible to work in rotational shift , Self driven and motivated indiviujual, Excellent CommunicatioN Skills
Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred Education Bachelor’s Degree
State / Province MULTIPLE
City / Township / Village MULTIPLE CITIES
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary job category Architect
Role ( Job Role ) Infrastructure Architect
Employment Type Full-Time
Contract type Regular
Position Type Early Professional
Travel Required No Travel
Company (Y030) Kyndryl Solutions Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position? No