We are looking for an experienced Company who will be instrumental in helping the office run smoothly, provide support to managers, senior-level executives, and departments. You’ll need to ensure that our company complies with financial and legal requirements, and maintain high standards of corporate governance. You also need to have a thorough understanding of the laws that affect your areas of work so that you are equipped to provide appropriate legal advice whenever needed.
Responsibilities of a Company Secretary
· A company secretary’s core duties include optimizing workflow procedures in the office, assisting colleagues and executives in planning and distributing information, and being the point of reference for all queries, requests, or issues. Additionally, as a company secretary, you’ll need to:
· Ensure policies, regulatory, or statutory changes that might affect the organization are up to date
· Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors, and secretaries.
· Handle correspondence, collate information, write reports and communicate decisions to relevant company stakeholders.
· Liaise with external regulators and advisers such as lawyers and auditors.
· Develop and oversee the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
· Monitor the administration of the company’s pension scheme.
· Manage contractual agreements with suppliers and customers.
· Manage the office space and deal with personnel administration and company/staff insurance policies.
Education and Experience:
Qualified and member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS)
Strong administrative skills and an aptitude for using IT software.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure.
Interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels.
Excellent organization and time management.
An ability to take initiative.
A flexible and practical approach to work.
Discretion when handling confidential information
As per the industry standards.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,546.00 – ₹51,758.00 per month
Roles & Responsibilities: – * Managing Office Supplies Such As Stationery, Equipment, And Furniture. * Order Stationery Supplies For Office...Apply For This Job
Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies. Coordination with other departments for overall smooth...Apply For This Job
Arranging travel and accommodation for the Managing Director. Day to day planning and organization of the Managing Director’s diary. Dealing...Apply For This Job
Must knowledge of ISMW documentation.Prepare Gate passes for new hire employees and renewal gate passes for existing employees.Maintain Registers like...Apply For This Job
What We Offer: Transportation allowance Canteen Subsidy Night Shift allowance as per process Health Insurance Tuition Reimbursement Work-Life Balance Initiatives...Apply For This Job
Profile: We are looking for HR and admin Executive for our company, who can devote their time and energy to...Apply For This Job