Senior Software Engineer – Service Infrastructure – Bangalore
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Creating economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce is a responsibility we all share. To truly transform the global economy, we must evolve the way we hire and enable our talent to serve people of all backgrounds and experiences. LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Service Infrastructure is building the foundation for service development and operations across all of LinkedIn. Developer experience, starting from design, followed by coding and deployment, is a core part of the value proposition for Service Infrastructure. Service Infrastructure Experience aims to focus on the end-to-end developer experience building, querying and maintaining services.
The Service Infrastructure Experience team is looking for a senior software engineer to help build tools and components to elevate developer experience. The engineer will work closely with partner and client teams towards our vision to empower all LinkedIn engineers to build and operate world class products with delightful industry-leading service infrastructure.
At LinkedIn, we trust each other to do our best work where it works best for us and our teams. This role offers a hybrid work option, meaning you can both work from home and commute to a LinkedIn office, depending on what’s best for you and when it is important for your team to be together.
• Scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality
• Develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric applications that operate 24×7
• Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
• Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross functional, and company-wise critical programs
• Identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities to improve engineering productivity
. BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent technical experience
· At Least 6 years of industry experience
· BS and 8+ years of relevant work experience, MS and 7+ years of relevant work experience, or PhD and 4+ years of relevant work experience
. Experience in designing and building infrastructure and web services at large scale
· Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
· Proven coding skills in Java/C++/C#/Python
· Experience building web applications and services with IDEs, ant, junit, etc
· Experience with relational databases (transactional and non-transactional), database architecture, and distributed transaction management
You will Benefit from our Culture:
We strongly believe in the well-being of our employees and their families. That is why we offer generous health and wellness programs and time away for employees of all levels
India Disability Policy
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. For more information on our equal opportunity policy, please visit http://careers. . /linkedin/India-LinkedIn-Equal-Opportunity-for-Persons-With-Disabilities-Policy-2018.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://lnkd. /GlobalDataPrivacyNotice