· Candidates with strong experience in IR related activities.
· Manage the complete employee life-cycle.
· Handling Labour issues in factories in daily basis
· Contractor Labour management and billing
· Ensure compliance with HR and Labour policies and procedures.
· Statutory Compliance
· Plant general administration, Time office compliance
· Canteen Administration
· Design, Develop and manage competitive reward system and compensation structure.
· Manpower planning for the Factory.
· Effectively handle IR, Contract Labour, and liaison with the Government bodies.
· Statutory compliance. Handling the wages and Compensation and benefits.
· Knowledge of appropriate policies and procedures.
· Timely adherence and compliance with various labour laws and other statutes applicable to the factory in the state and at a central level. Zero incident count on compliance-violation.
· Liaison with labour office, factory inspector, PF department, labour welfare board, Panchayats, Municipality, police and other statutory institutions and bodies.
· Monthly meetings with employee representatives to understand and identify issues if any to have harmonious industrial relations at the plant.
· Long term wage settlements to be productivity linked and within the specified PC budget.
· Enter into agreements and negotiate on labour contracts, canteen and housekeeping contracts, ETP contract, etc.
· Participate in and identify critical safety areas in order to approach zero-incident work zone in terms of accidents, injuries, etc.
· Oversee Grievance Redressal & Safety protocols to ensure zero-incident work zone in terms of accidents, injuries etc.
· Oversees that all necessary paperwork, employee communications, benefits maintenance, leave tracking, management reports, workers compensation claims, and return to work programs is completed
· Completes initial reporting, accident investigations, communication work restrictions, claim adjuster correspondence, tracking and claim review analysis for settlements
· Corporate Social Responsibility activities at unit level as per and within defined areas
· Productivity enhancement initiatives with manufacturing team
· Provide strategic advisory to business on labour & employment aspects in driving major change initiatives
· Thorough knowledge and actively involved in Employee engagement and Welfare activities.
· Should have worked in large plant and handled more than 500 + employees in his present company /job.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹30,000.00 – ₹40,000.00 per month
Looking for HR Admin Executive with atleast 2-5 years of work experience in corporates.* have hands-on experience of managing office...Apply For This Job
Admin Executive | Location: Bengaluru WeLive Foundation (https://welivefoundation.org.in) Children living in childcare institutions/orphanages (CCIs) are forced to leave the only...Apply For This Job
* Arranging & maintaining day to day Schedule. * Keep the individuals/ departments updated about the schedule, prepare and crosscheck...Apply For This Job
A national agricultural machinery manufacturing company with global tie ups needs a reliable, well-organized Office Manager to handle day-to-day operations...Apply For This Job
HR Manager For FMCG industrySalary – 25k 35kNote- Good Knowledge of Payroll And Labour HandlingLocation – Bapu Nagar And VKI...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities Organize and maintain personnel records Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave) Prepare HR documents, like employment...Apply For This Job