We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Business Development, RiskRecon
The Customer Solutions Center is a new structure which enables Mastercard to develop better solutions & bundles for prioritized customer segments in markets.
It is the housing for all Mastercard capabilities in a geography, and it aims to drive Mastercard growth and revenue by creating and selling compelling data-driven, scalable needs-based solutions to new and existing customers by tapping into Mastercard’s extensive toolbox of products and services offerings.
Solution Specialists support the Customer Solution Center Lead & Solution Architects to bring together existing MA capabilities, products and solutions in a holistic, bundled way to customers.
They also act as an expert for their products/solutions portfolio in their geography, to drive market enablement and support sales as well as acting as key interface with regional product teams to ensure an effective feedback loop.
Act as an expert for their solution portfolio:
• Bring their deep knowledge of products, services or platform capabilities to a solution-selling environment
• Accountable for having a deep understanding of the assigned product, service or platform
• Provide visibility to the CSCL and SA on latest product developments within their purview and communicate accurate solution knowledge to tackle client opportunities
• Proactively monitor and engage with customers to ensure customer success and benefit from Mastercard’s products and solutions
Support CSC value proposition development and sale:
• Provide the Solution Architects (SA) and the Customer Solution Center Lead (CSCL) with their solution expertise in crafting the value proposition
• Coordinate with the help of SA and CSCL, with other sales specialists in developing an end-to-end value proposition
• Provide their expertise and deep knowledge of product implementation and success with clients during solution selling process (upon the request of the CSCL or AM/BD)
Drive localization, market enablement and support sales:
• Enabling new capabilities in the market e.g. SRC, MDES, Contactless, QR etc. and ensuring market readiness
• Supporting AM’s in their market to optimize what we have today e.g. providing expert advice/ guidance on prepaid penetration for an existing relationship
• Work directly with client counterparts on non-complex, one solution focused opportunities when the AM needs their support
Knowledge and best practice sharing:
• Share information on latest customer needs and opportunities as well as relevant market intelligence with the product management teams to drive smart solutioning internally within MA
• Share best practices and knowledge with other SSs to improve solutioning of their product, service, or platform within client contexts
• Deep technical expertise in assigned product, service or platform capability
• Ability to collaborate and work on internal squads created to develop end-to-end solutions for clients with multiple MA capabilities i.e. products, services or platforms
• Clear ability to problem solve and understand relationship with the client’s needs
• Ability to communicate with and build relationship with client counterparts when requested by account managers or business development managers
• Strong communication skills
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-156008