We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Software Engineer – Test
• We are into development of Digital Payment Solution
• Payment solution can be used in the store, inside your application or on-line via the browser
• We are looking for senior test engineers who can test & validate microservices based Enterprise applications developed using Java J2EE stack
• Also, test & validate Portals which would be either used by customer care, end user, customer representatives etc.
• We are looking for you, if your answer to following question is YES
o Are you interested to next generation Payment solutions?
o Have you tested & validated complex enterprise application?
o Are you skilled on the latest testing frameworks?
• Write test scenario & test cases for Enterprise Application, within schedule and within estimated efforts.
• Provide estimate for the assigned task
• Write automated component, Integration & E2E test cases
• Review unit test cases written by developers and fix minor code defects
• Provide accurate status of the tasks
• Perform peer review of automated test cases and mentor junior team members
• Comply with organizations processes. Policies and protects organization’s Intellectual property. Also, participate in organization level process improvement and knowledge sharing
All About You
Essential knowledge, skills & attributes
• Hands on experience of writing Test scenario & Test cases for Enterprise applications
• Hands on experience with core Java, Junit, JBehave, Spring Boot, SQL, RDBMS (Oracle and PostGRES), NoSQL (Cassandra), Web-services (JSON and SOAP) & tools like Postman, SOAPUI
• Hands on experience of testing microservice application
• Experience of working with Agile methodologies.
• Personal attributes are strong logical and Analytical Skills, should be able to articulate and present his/her thoughts very clearly and precisely in English (written and verbal)
• Knowledge of Security concepts (E.g. authentication, authorization, confidentiality etc.) and protocols, their usage in enterprise application
• Experience of working in Payments application Domain
• Hands on experience of working with tools likeJenkins, Confluence, Rally
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-171253