We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Specialist, Global Product Management
MasterCard Data & Services enables customers across industries and geographies to make smarter decisions and reach better outcomes with a tailored portfolio of solutions beyond the transaction.
• We harness the power of real-time, anonymized, aggregated transaction data; powerful software platforms; and a wealth of expertise
• We empower customers to make better data-driven decisions by unlocking a holistic view of consumer behavior beyond their four walls and distilling actionable insights from data
• We work with financial institutions, retailers, telecommunications organizations, travel companies, and more
We are looking for an experienced analyst within the Operational Insights Program Global Product Management team to play a key role in supporting commercialization/go-to-market strategy for its products. This person will be part of a team of product managers and drive key activities including conducting data analysis for go-to-market activities, e.g., price modeling, revenue analysis, KPI analysis and reporting etc. This person will have responsibilities related to analysis for Core Network Updates and impact on OI products.
Product Managers in Data & Services at Mastercard
• Build revolutionary products that advance how businesses all over the world derive the most value from their data assets
• Translate a deep understanding of our customers into products and solutions that drive significant customer value
• Balance the long-term direction of a product with today’s needs and constraints by fully understanding the technical, competitive, and commercial contexts of our products
• Act as connectors to ensure the commercial success of our products by working with Sales and Marketing while ensuring technical success through close partnership with Technology teams
• Drive globally relevant solutions by understanding regional needs and tradeoffs, and build scalable products that serve an array of customer segments
• Set product direction with coordination, not isolation—considering how our products all work together to serve customer needs
• Act as an expert, advocate, and champion for OI program products
• Coordinate across cross-functional teams for product sales, usage, and continuous product enhancement
• Lead critical analysis for product activities including customer segmentation, pricing, KPI reporting, and sales/marketing campaigns. Support other activities like market research and business case development
• Effectively communicate data insights and their relevance to the business context
• Build strong working relationships with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders to achieve product goals
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant experience
• Highly experienced in conducting data analysis to support commercial activities of a product business
• Strong experience with analytical solutions designed for payments or a related financial services sectors preferred
• Well-versed in tools such as Excel, Python, Hadoop, Tableau, and related analytics tools and experience running analysis on large datasets
• Strategic mindset to solve complex and ambiguous problems
• Highly organized and able to deal with multiple and competing priorities
• Experience of developing and driving end to end execution of initiatives – particularly in a cross-functional environment, managing and prioritizing competing initiatives
• Strong communication & influencing skills to work with internal and external stakeholders, with ability to clearly articulate problem statements and opportunity areas
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-188380