Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success Cross solutions team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
The Cross Solutions Specialist Sales Leader leads an organization of specialist sellers and technical specialists to provide and sell the best-in-class Cross Solutions to our customers, building the momentum of digital transformation for our customers & partners, backed-up with Customer aligned Support Offerings. The Cross Solutions Specialist Sales Leader provides sales leadership and technical thought leadership to accelerate our customers’ digital transformation and is a great sales coach and leader, has a challenger mentality, is fluent in sales-leadership practice and contributes with vision and flawless execution of Cross solution and technical sales across different customer scenarios.
Drive customer success through inspirational sales leadership
• Inspire managers and individuals in the organization and foster a culture of customer-centricity, accountability, collaboration and achieving big bold goals
• Lead organization to drive new Digital Transformation projects through business outcome selling & expanding customer IT and Business connections
• Work closely with key, prioritized partners to expand the teams sales capabilities and reach in your area.
Lead digital transformation strategy & execution across customers for each Cross solution area
• Enable and empower specialist sales and technical specialist managers to drive cloud businesses growth at or above targets, and accelerate customer value realization through cloud services consumption across our solution areas: Modern Work, Security, Infrastructure, Application Innovation, Data & Artificial Intelligence and Business Applications, backed-up with Customer aligned Support Solutions.
• Influence the technical and product leadership agenda across Microsoft field and supporting corporate organization within the enterprise operation model
Provide technology thought leadership to customers by aligning technology Cross solutions to their digital transformation needs
• Lead by example, personally engaging at CxO level to support and coach teams on new opportunity discovery and acceleration;
• Lead and drive as a role model the external agenda of all Cross Solution Specialist sellers to build and influence the market
• Lead & coach specialist and technical specialist managers to drive end-to-end business solutions across Cross solution areas, increasing customer and partner satisfaction and average deal sizes year over year
Growing share faster than competitors through best in class sales execution
• Ensure appropriate rolling quarter qualified pipeline in place for each Cross Solution Area to reach revenue and consumption targets: Specialist sellers directly responsible for closing majority of the cloud revenue and consumption, clear impact by technical specialist through owning customer technical decisions.
• Consistent coaching rhythm in place, following sales & technical specialist manager coaching framework
Create clarity, generate energy and deliver success through an impactful people and readiness agenda
• Increase workgroup health building an organization that is stronger tomorrow than today. Increase Area / Subsidiary capabilities aligned to our future market needs
• Develop a high-performing team by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and by preparing people for more senior positions.
• Senior sales leadership roles, managing and coaching high performance solution sales specialist teams and account development strategies, leadership roles in multi-tiered large organizations
• Proven track record and experience leading large sales and technical specialist organizations, selling and delivering complex Cross solutions to enterprise customers
• Passion for technology and strong advocate on how technology can Digitally Transform our customers business processes, create new products, enable employee engagements and how technology will enable our customers to realize their potential.
• Proven track record on Business Development for Cross Solution, Support and Cloud Platform Sales
• Proven track record and experience leading organizational transformations while delivering on short and longer term results;
• Strategic technology leadership with track record driving results faster than competition in new markets/Cross solution areas (preferred: cloud services growth and consumption)
• Strong leadership & interpersonal skills, coaching skills, cross-group collaboration, and proven ability to influence across organizational boundaries
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.