* Managing CEO office, Maintaining calendar, meetings, schedules, appointments, and travel.
* Follow up with department heads on various tasks assigned.
* Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
* Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, deliver on tight deadlines
* Ability to take initiative and work independently with little supervision
* Communicate effectively
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹35,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer
Roles & Responsibilities: Executive Assistant experience preferred. Responsible for Calendar Management, Travel Management. Should Involve in General administration, Dictation, Letter...Apply For This Job
Department Administrative Location India Posted December 17, 2021 OSF Digital entrusts people and technology to make a difference in the...Apply For This Job
About Accenture: Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience...Apply For This Job
Good command in written communication, good handwriting and good command over MS Excel is a must for this job. –...Apply For This Job
This is an Executive Assistant role, reporting to Managing Director and will be located in Film Nagar. In this role,...Apply For This Job
Posting Date Oct 27, 2021 Job Number 21120119 Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations Location The St. Regis Mumbai,...Apply For This Job