At NTT we believe that by using innovative technology we can solve global challenges and create a world that is sustainable and secure. We are looking for curious people, from diverse backgrounds, that are keen to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
At NTT we trust our employees to do the right thing, even when no one is watching, which is why we offer flexibility in the workplace. The majority of our roles are hybrid, meaning we encourage a balance of working from home and our local office. Ask our recruitment team if this is a hybrid role.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are looking to hire someone with about 4-8 years of experience in frontend development to work with a cross-regional dynamic team.
Working at NTT
• Design, develop and integrate best in class UI (User Interface) using Angular
• Effectively work with a team of analysts, architects, backend developers, QA and managers so as to deliver the digital solution through all the stages of development lifecycle
• Writing unit test cases as a part of unit testing
• Solution delivered to be high performing and secure by following all the coding best practices
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Bachelor or master degree in computer science or engineering preferably from a reputed institute
• Basic and advanced understanding of object oriented programming
• Previous work experience as an Angular developer
• Proficient in JS/TS framework esp Angular (version 8 or above) to create SPA (Single Page Applications). Having knowledge and experience in other frameworks would be an added advantage.
• Proficient in UI and markup languages – JS, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JSON
• Experience with version control system
• Experience with Agile development methodologies
• Knowledge of RESTful APIs and their integration with UI
• Knowledge of cloud service platforms – Azure or else
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.