Develop, analyze and maintain tools that support and automate processes for hardware or software product release.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications. Assist in system planning, scheduling and implementation. Build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit test and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically one year of software engineering or related experience needed.
Position: DevOps Automation Engineer,
· Cloud Release Engineer with extensive experience Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing and Continuous Deployment Pipelines. Thorough understanding of DevOps Culture and Agile Methodology.
· The CI/CD Engineer is responsible for the set-up, maintenance, and ongoing development of continuous build/ integration infrastructure supporting both SaaS and On-Prem Projects.
· Will Create and maintain fully automated CI build and package for multiple Java , C ,C++ , Python based Microservices.
· Will create and maintain Tools integration and Automation scripts in Shell and Python for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Pipelines.
Roles & Responsibility:-
· Create and maintain CI/CD tools integration/ operations/ change management, and maintenance.
· Create and Maintain full automation of CI/CD Testing.
· Develop policies, standards, guidelines, governance and related guidance for both CI/CD operations and for work of developers.
· On-board/ train and support developers from source control, through build automation, merge resolution, CI, test automation, deployment based on tools usage and policies, standards.
· Enable DevOps by moving code from Dev/ Test to Staging and Production. Troubleshoot issues along the CI/CD pipeline.
· Create and Manage Build management scripts for Java and C/C++ based Applications .
· 5+ years of experience
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related field
· Agile Software Development and Management methods and ability to excel within an “Agile” environment (i.e. user stories, iterative development, continuous integration, continuous delivery, shared ownership, test-driven development, etc.)
Expertise with build automation tools – Gradle, gnumake , Cmake , Gitlab, Jira, Advanced Kubernetes, Docker, Python, Shell scripting, Flask, Jenkins, ELK stack, hands on OCI and AWS is desired.
· Build systems like Gradle, Cmake , Gnumake
Software release and config management using Artifactory, Gitlab, Subversion,
Build Deployment Images using Docker within Kubernetes Cluster.
Automation Experience in Python and Shell is a must.
Troubleshooting within Kubernetes environment during deployments
Hands on experience with SaaS application deployments and Monitoring.
· Unit testing and code-coverage tools
· Good understanding of Quality Control and Test Automation in Agile-based Continuous Integration environments
Total Experience Required:- 5+ Yrs
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.