Define, design, and implement network communications and solutions within a fast-paced, leading edge database/applications company.
Perform performance trend analysis and manage the server/network capacity. Propose client configuration and implement technical solutions to enhance and/or troubleshoot the system. Work with others to define, coordinate vendor purchase needs. Responsible for support documentation as well.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years of related experience in a medium to large network distributed and computing environment. BS in Computer Science or related field.
Provide level two application troubleshooting and support for Retail cloud service customer
• Extensive experience in ORACLE WebLogic Server administration in 24×7 Production environments
• Excellent working knowledge in configuring multiple WebLogic domains including machines, managing servers, node managers, and cluster environments
• WebLogic Administration with expertise in Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting, Performance Tuning, and deploying applications In Production and Development Environments
• Cluster configuration for achieving load balancing and failover mechanism
• JDBC – connection pool and multi-data source configured with Oracle DBA and other RDBMS
• Deploying the JAR, WAR, EAR files in standalone and clustered environments
• Node Manager Configuration remote managed server start and stop
• Tuning JVM heap to maximize the number of clients accessing the applications
• Monitoring and analyzing resources, Standard logs, application logs, and domain logs
• Extensive knowledge Configuring WebLogic server instances into WebLogic clusters for high availability
• Having good knowledge in deployment on Weblogic cluster in PROD, UAT implementation
• Configuring Web Logic Plug-ins in Oracle HTTP server and configuring load balancing and fail-over solutions
• Experience in supporting Oracle Retail Enterprise channel Products like RMS, RIB, Planning, etc preferred
• Enable cloud operations to resolve customer issues and requests through sharing best practices, training, tooling and directly resolving escalations
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with customers and achieve the high customer satisfaction
• Act on behalf of the customer, partnering with engineering, cloud operations and customer service teams to restore customer availability or assist with implementations
• Proactively monitor customer issues until they are fully resolved, keeping the customer informed along the way
• Address support requests that are escalated to our team from other parts of the company
• Document customer issues and other relevant details as part of the support your provide
• Continually improve skills through work experience and training
• Identify recurring issues and areas for improvement, providing these as input back to engineering teams for future enhancements
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or another technical field or equivalent work experience
• Experience implementing or supporting the operations of Oracle Retail products on-premise or in the cloud
• Customer focus with a passion for delighting customers
• Strong understanding of cloud concepts, platforms, and application administration
• Experience in cloud technical support, operations, application support, or similar
• Proven ability to quickly learn new technical domains and then train others
• Excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills
• Detail-oriented and capable of working on multiple problems at once
• Flexible to work in rotational shifts including weekends and ready to accept On-call responsibility for Weekends/Public holidays.
Good To Have:
Basic understanding of Cloud (Any)
Basic understanding of application support in Docker and Kubernetes platforms.
Basic understanding of SQL and databases is a plus
Basic understanding of ITIL Framework (should have working experience in Change management, Incident management)
Experience deploying SaaS applications is preferable
Technology Certifications are a plus; OCA/OCP.
Note: Shift working is mandatory. The candidate should be open to work in the morning and evening shifts on a rotation basis.
Diversity and Inclusion:
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That’s why we’re committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer * . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
* Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer