Pearson VUE (www.pearsonvue.com) is the global leader in computer-based testing for information technology, academic, government and professional testing programs around the world. Pearson VUE provides a full suite of services from test development to data management, and delivers exams through the world’s most comprehensive and secure network of test centers in more than 180 countries, where we validate the skills and knowledge of millions of individuals every year. Pearson VUE is a business of Pearson, the world’s leading learning company with global-reach and market-leading businesses. Pearson is listed on both the London and New York stock exchanges (UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO). Pearson VUE offers a great environment to start or grow your career, we are now hiring for a Test Administrator to join our team in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
The Test Administrator position is responsible for providing a secure exam delivery and superior customer service in a comfortable friendly environment. In this position, you will be required to:
● Comply with all testing procedures and strictly adhere to company policies using careful judgment
● Check in testing candidates, verify identification, and explain the exam process
● Proctor / invigilate candidates while testing
● Troubleshoot with internal departments to fix technical issues
● Complete light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming the floors and sanitizing keyboards after each candidate has finished their examination.
● Schedule Requirements Our ideal candidate demonstrates teamwork, with the availability to work a variety of shifts any day – Monday through Saturday – between the hours of 7:00 am and 11:00 pm.
● Candidate must be open to flexible scheduling. This is strictly a full-time position and will remain as such, 40:00 hours per week, with an expectation to work more hours if needed. Schedules are available at least 2 weeks in advance.
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality, digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com.
Job: TESTING CENTER
Organization: Assessments VUE
Req ID: 1604