– To understand how to do calibration for an measuring instruments.
– Prepare the documentation work
-To perform the calibartion / Service and maintain the records of ISO/IEC 17025-2017
Pooja Precision Instruments is aggressively hiring for the job profile of Calibration Engineer for 5 open positions at Bengaluru in JP Nagar locality. Kindly go through the FAQs to get all answers related to the given job
1. How much salary can I expect?
Ans. You can expect a minimum salary of 10,000 INR and can go up to 12,000 INR. The salary offered will depend on your skills, experience and performance in the interview.
2. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for this job?
Ans. The candidate should have completed Diploma degree and people who are freshers are eligible to apply for this job.
3. Is there any specific skill required for this job?
Ans. The candidate should have Thoda English skills and sound communication skills for this job.
4. What are the timings of the job and how many working days are there?
Ans. It is a Full Time job having timing of 9 AM – 6 PM and will have 6 working days i.e., Monday – Saturday.
5. Is it a work from home job?
Ans. No, it’s not a work from home job and can’t be done online
6. Are there any charges or deposits required while applying for the role or while joining?
Ans. No work-related deposit needs to be made during your employment with the company.
7. How can I apply for this job?
Ans. Go to apna website or app and apply for this job with 319834 or call HR directly to schedule your interview.
8. What is the last date to apply?
Ans. The last date to apply for this job is 18-Nov-2021.
For more details, check out apna and find job opportunities for Full Time Freshers. Through apna, you can find jobs in 21 cities across India. Join NOW!