CONTEXT: Skilling Center – Section of SRWS High School, engaged in conducting vocational courses in line with Skill India vision, in association with SKILL DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING INSTITUTE OF INDIA who are specialist educators in this field.
Ø To proactively assist the MC in steering the vision of SRWS Skill Center and to effectively and efficiently utilize resources toward this end.
Ø Enable the Managing Council of SRWS to assess possibilities, opportunities, costs and risks of various proposals and programs.
Ø Enable assessment of performance of a programme on all important parameters, by monitoring, updating, analyzing and communicating reports in an impactful manner.
Ø To support promotion of and ensuring more than adequate admissions are sought for the Skill Centre Programs
Ø To Effectively Manage the Operations of the Skill Centre including,
o Managing Contracts with other Institutions or persons associated with and providing services to, the Skill Center of SRWS
o Network with Statutory bodies, non-governmental organizations and Industry, to promote the interests of SRWS Skill Center.
o Harmonize administration of the Skill Center with existing other sections of SRWS such as the Primary and Secondary School.
o Manage compliance with applicable Laws and Rules governing the Skill Centre.
REPORTING TO: Managing Council, SRWS
· To supervise and co-ordinate the setting up of the Skill Centre, including Infrastructure.
· To liaise with the Authorities with whom affiliations or other authentications are sought, e.g. NSADL, SVDTII,BSS, MSBVEE etc etc,
· Study the potential of Skill Center in the geographical area in which it operates
· Create periodically strategic Plan, setting clear goals, identifying main resources, legal due diligence requirements, funding plan for various phases, concept and expected outcomes.
· Generate a phase-wise plans with timelines for above showing key milestones to be achieved
· Expedite phase-wise plans for the programmes sanctioned by the Managing Council
· Present regular reports on progress to the Managing Council for review and decisions.
· Maintain scrupulous record of Legal, Financial and administrative documentation.
· Coordinate with and support the associate partners of Skill Center in administration
· Generate regular (monthly) Cash-flow statements
· Carefully review all proposed contractual terms and advice the Managing Council on the implications of various clauses.
· Coordinate meetings with stakeholders
· Manage and maintain website of Skill Center which will serve as an active hub for potential employers, donors, teachers, students and the managing council.
· Analyse performance of programs and identify critical areas to be addressed for improvement.
· Set up process and administer Admissions, Fees, Issue and Registration of Certificates
· Set up interviews for employment of the successful students of various courses. Monitor success rate of employment, suggest improvement measures
· Effectively use existing infrastructure by allocating appropriate time tables
KEY RESULT AREA: Running of the Skill Centre efficiently and effectively with reasonable financial surplus.
IMPLEMENTATION OF SYSTEMS & PROCESSES
· To create a quick response online system for enquiries, feedbacks, admissions, fee payments, redressal of grievances, news alerts and donations
· Adopt a process oriented approach.
· Take initiatives to innovate and generate efficiencies in the system
Contract length: 12 months
Application Deadline: 30/10/2021
Expected Start Date: 5/11/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹45,000.00 – ₹50,000.00 per month
Computer literacy: In addition to data entry and typing, also need to have knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing creation...Apply For This Job
Baasu Consultants , 20 years in service and a reputed company invoked in overseas career advisory is looking for a...Apply For This Job
Personal Assistant to the Director JOB DESCRIPTION Summary of job Provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level...Apply For This Job
Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere. Answer the phone, take messages, and redirect calls to appropriate offices. Organize...Apply For This Job
Ability to make good decisions in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities. High level of integrity and discretion in handling...Apply For This Job
Proper knowledge of Punjabi Typing and English Typing. Coordinate with the management. Answer phone calls and direct callers to the...Apply For This Job