Work on assigned initiatives of the company across various functions as commercial, sales or operations.
· Preparation of Development Strategy reports, Monthly Status reports, and monitoring reports and maintaining the records in MIS.
· Verification and validation of initiatives.
· Coordination among consultants and external bodies. Maintaining Co-ordination between internal and external stakeholders.
· Work closely with teams to ensure commitments are met.
· Management of seamless transfer of information within the Senior Leadership Team
· Conducting monthly review meetings and preparing minutes and follow up on the action plans.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
All surfaces sanitized properly
Ability to commute/relocate:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for a range of activities that will assist this organization’s leadership. In this position,...Apply For This Job
Roles and Responsibilities To be the first point of contact on the premises for parents or visitors Managing the EPABX...Apply For This Job
Help company recruit talented employees from Indonesia Understand the work experience, education and background of the job seekers, and help...Apply For This Job
Recruitment & selection Performance management Learning & development Succession planning Compensation and benefits Human resources information systems HR data and...Apply For This Job
PLEASE READ THE JOB DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING. We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of...Apply For This Job
Looking for Front Desk Officer Experience: Minimum 6 Months experience in any Field Location: Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi. Salary: 15,000/- to...Apply For This Job