The Store Assistant reports to the Head of Purchase and Stores.
Contacts: This position interacts with suppliers and employees.
Position Scope & Purpose:
This position is responsible inward and outward of Warehouse items.
Key Accountabilities/Essential Functions:
1. Verifying and receiving of materials as per the Purchase Order of SMC and Invoice/Delivery Challan of the Supplier.
2. Issuing of Raw Material from store to the Production as per the Material request given by the Department.
3. Issuing of WIP Components, Packing Items, and semi finished goods for Assembly Department on FIFO Basis.
4. Inwarding of WIP Components to Store from Production Department.
5. Maintaining a statement of Bin Card Entries for Raw Materials, FG Components, WIP Components, Packing Items and Semi Finished Goods.
6. Maintenance and Issuance of Consumables and Gowning items as per the Material Request given by the Departments.
7. Preparation of Purchase Orders as per the Material Request (MR) and Service Request (SR) Given by Departments.
8. Creation of Goods Receipt Notes for Materials received Through Invoice/Delivery Challan.
9. Preparation of Job work Challan as per the Request given by Tool room and making entry of the same in the Annexure-10 Register.
10. Preparation of Physical Inventory of the stock.
11. Maintenance of Process Rejection of the Molding and Assembly Department
12. Additional task assigned by the Management to time to time.
Other Position Duties:
1. Crushing of Rejection parts through granulator and storage of the same for scraping.
Technical/Functional Skill Sets:
1. Basic Knowledge of MS-Excel, MS-Word, Power Point, Tally, SAP preferred.
Personal Qualities/Characteristics required for the position:
1. Having the skill of communication and capable of physical handling of Raw materials up to 25 Kgs.
2. Willing to work in shifts as per the managements requirement.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent(s) of this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required for the position.
This job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification.
Posted Just posted