Resolutely international, the company generates half of its turnover outside france via its 5 websites (fr, de, uk, it, sp).
Tikamoon brings together 130 people from all over the world whom integrate and share common values: passion, commitment, simplicity and kindness.
Our goal is being excellent in all areas: digital marketing, product creation, collection management, brand animation, sourcing, procurement, logistics, customer service…
Concerned by social and environmental issues, tikamoon aims to offer a sustainable and responsible alternative to its customers.
To meet our growing needs, we are currently hiring a furniture quality controller to join our dynamic team based in india.
– support our suppliers in the field on all technical aspects, while requiring a high level of expertise, and final rendering.
– understand the inspection procedures and the quality standards of tikamoon products
– prepare and conduct inspections at supplier production sites (pre-shipment inspections, in line inspections,…)
– ensure the follow-up of the packaging policy, by the tikamoon specifications and realization of drop tests
– report the inspections to the managers in a complete, accurate and timeous manner
– guarantee the veracity of verifications of sourced products in eastern europe, throughout their entire manufacturing process, by weekly reporting.
– check and validate with the tsf and tsu teams the prototypes produced by the supplier based on tikamoon demand.
– supplier rating and assessment: supplier rating, identification of manufacturers` strengths and weaknesses.
– be proactive on needs and actions to be carried out
– report & alert the tikamoon teams of possible risks and opportunities.
– minimum 5 years’ experience in the furniture industry in ukraine
– strong knowledge in furniture construction, production process and finishing
– experienced in finding solutions to problems, mature, independent and attention to details
– understanding technical drawings
– computer skills, knowledge of ms office
– willing to be assigned to work in any areas in ukraine and eastern europe.
– good notions in english or french is welcome.
Job types: full-time, regular / permanent
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Jodhpur, rajasthan: reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Total work: 3 years (preferred)
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Employer reviewed job 9 days ago
Posted 11 days ago