Order to Cash Operations Specialist
Responsible for the ongoing maintenance of customer database information for Trellix
• Data Steward for Worldwide Customer Account Master and Assets & Entitlements.
• Review and analyze data and provide input to the order operations teams to ensure accurate booking of orders for all Geos.
• Data cleansing to ensure accurate records of the customers/partners etc.
• Maintain productivity and quality as per set standards.
• Interact with global Customer Database, Order Operations, Revenue, IT and Sales Support teams to identify areas of process improvements.
• Work on issues, analyze the data and provide an update to management with suggestions.
• Should be focused towards delivering projects and reports on time.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Trellix products and processes
• Participate in projects and resolve process inefficiencies
• 3-5 years in master data management and preferably with commerce/business administration background.
• Good communication skills: Fluency in English is a must
• Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office Products etc.).
• Strong work ethic & organizational skills
• Analytical and problem solving abilities
• Should be flexible to work in shifts
• Prioritization, attention to detail and task management skills
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
Pension and Retirement Plans
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Paid Time Off
Paid Parental Leave
Support for Community Involvement
We’re serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Trellix is a global company redefining the future of cybersecurity. The company’s open and native extended detection and response (XDR) platform helps organizations confronted by today’s most advanced threats gain confidence in the protection and resilience of their operations. Trellix’s security experts, along with an extensive partner ecosystem, accelerate technology innovation through machine learning and automation to empower over 40,000 business and government customers. More at https://trellix.com .