We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an administrative assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, administrative assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Administrative Associate Responsibilities:
· Report to management and executing instructions.
· New employee documentation & orientation.
· Staff accommodation inventory record keeping.
· Liaise with management and staff regarding administrative matters.
· Keep track of store and managing petty cash.
· Approve expenditure and issuing payments to vendors and suppliers.
· Verify timesheets & attendance of all employees payroll.
· Oversee the maintenance, repair, and replacement of staff accommodation.
· Schedule townhall meeting and special events.
· Maintain confidentiality with sensitive information and correspondence.
· Hire and train new employees as per requirement.
· Visiting banks for various purposes as per the requirement.
· Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
· Anticipate the needs of employees in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Administrative Associate Requirements:
· High school diploma or graduate.
· Advanced proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software.
· Extensive experience in managing payments, budgets, and expenditure.
· Having knowledge of administrative recordkeeping practices is a plus.
· Experience in handling confidential and sensitive information.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Local candidates preferable.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 – ₹15,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer
Job Family Description Positions in this family include those reposnsible for functions in areas such as health services, clinical services...Apply For This Job
Roles and Responsibilities · Provide full administrative and secretarial support to the Director to ensure the smooth management of his...Apply For This Job
Auto req ID: 262607BR Job Description Main Purpose: PepsiCo Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa (ESSA), PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers...Apply For This Job
Location : Westfort Hospital, Thrissur No of vacancies : Preferences : Graduates / Craft Certificate holders preferably with hospitality industry...Apply For This Job
Education Qualification: B.Com Job Profile: Infrastructure Maintenance Housekeeping & Security Management Handling Time keeping, Attendance, , Office maintenance, Upkeep and...Apply For This Job
The Role We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Downstream R&A Lead and the broader R&A Team...Apply For This Job