Principal Internal Finance Communications Consultant
Travel Amount Required:
Noida – India – India
Description & Qualifications
SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• The incumbent would define a Communications strategy for the Finance organization in conjunction with Director, DCCE and other Finance leaders, including but not limited to GFS leadership team
• Act as functional lead globally to develop and execute communications for established channels for our internal audience (internal team site, email campaigns, events, etc.)
• Partner with GFS leadership to localize communication and training efforts in the Learning and Change Management functions of the team.
• Partner with key stakeholders across the Finance organization-in all regions- as well as other parts of UKG to capture and articulate team updates, employee news, integration program and project information, team recognition, and other internal communications throughout the year.
• Contribute content for our internal team site and support key efforts in the long-term transformation of the Global Finance team.
• Interview Finance team members and highlight their stories through different channels.
Support DCCE programs within GFS as assigned by DCCE Director and function leads
• Serve as EMEA and APAC DCCE advocate and representative on ESR project teams
• Partner cross-functionally with HR to deliver community-related events and activities for GFS.
• Coordinate efforts with other specialists, particularly Global and IT Communications teams.
• Provide executive communications support for Finance Leadership events (All Hands Meetings, People Managers Meetings, and other large team events)
PROCESS OWNERSHIP & DECISION MAKING
• Communications Development and Delivery Process
BUSINESS CONTEXT OR OTHER SUCCESS CRITERIA
• Drive and cultivate UKG Core Values and Behaviors
• Drive the successful transformation of the Global Finance team to its future state for UKG
KEY CAPABILITIES (COMPETENCIES, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, DRIVERS)
• Experience with internal communication tools and collaborative platforms – Intranet, email marketing, social media
• MS SharePoint site creations and management a plus
• Knowledge, and experience with Adobe Creative Suite — basic video editing a plus
• Executive communications (PowerPoint) development a plus
• Bachelor’s degree and equivalent practical experience.
• 8-10 years of experience in communications, marketing, or PR.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
• Ability to communicate and collaborate across multiple levels
• Excellent active listening skills.
• Experience with global corporate communications
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email [email protected] or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.