IP basics and understanding of concepts and working on IP v4 and V6
Role requires tasks majorly listed below (but not limited to)
• Provide 24/7 L1/L2 support on relevant elements
• Perform L1/L2 fault and service restoration
• Perform L1/L2 fault investigations and root cause analysis to resolve issues within SLAs.
• Input into Incident Reports and Problem Management
• Update TT with L1/L2 fault information, impact analysis and rectification.
• During critical and escalated major fault rectification, participate in fault management as requested by the Incident Manager and attend the bridge conferences as per the WLA.
• Escalation to Vendor for L3 support in the rectification of service impacting faults and other system faults as necessary
• Collect and analyses required logs and traces during and post fault investigations
• Support other L2 domain teams in identifying faults
• Develop, maintain and perform L2 Health Checks and scripts
• Develop and maintain L2 technical processes and tools
• Ensure backup of all elements as per Back-Up policy
• Assist performance team in troubleshooting of Network performance issues and customer faults, CPDs.
• Review plans and results of IOT, SW release and feature testing
• Review regression test plan, specifications and results for SW updates
• Implementation of SW updates including review release notes, impact/risk assessments,
• Maintain network baseline document set eg life cycle database for all elements
• Review technical documentation/notes and faults descriptions from Vendor and implement workarounds/fixes as required
• Maintain known issue list/ Risk Register
• Improve optimization of alarms, counters and thresholds.
• Provide recommendation to the local Engineering teams on configuration, software updates and general element management as appropriate.
• Review, awareness and approval of CR activity and participate in Daily CR Review meetings
• Usage data collection and control
• Perform System Performance monitoring and analysis
• Provide Operational Acceptance for new elements being introduced into the network
• Provide data for pre-sales support
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.