FM Specialist Core
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India (https://aluperf.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/82982/other-jobs-matching/location-only)
1 additional location
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
CNS Cloud and Network Services
22000008UI Requisition #
Apply for Job Share this Job Sign Up for Job Alerts
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
(The below company introduction text should not be edited, please remove the observation once having finalized the job description)
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team youll be part of
(After the standard BG description, please add up to 60 words on where the candidate would fit in the organization, what your team is working on, the team culture, the technologies the candidate will be involved in, and their potential key interfaces. Please use short sentences instead of bullet points.)
As Nokias growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
What you will learn and contribute to
(Enter here the role description and the main job responsibilities. Maximum 5 bullet points. Start with an entry statement on who you are looking for. Example below should be edited accordingly.)
Are you passionate about solving problems? As part of our team, you will:
Provide 24/7 L2 support on relevant elements
• Perform L2 fault and service restoration
• Perform L2 fault investigations and root cause analysis to resolve issues within SLAs.
• Input into Incident Reports and Problem Management
• Update TT with L2 fault information, impact analysis and rectification.
• During critical and escalated major fault rectification, participate in fault management as requested by the Incident Manager and attend the bridge conferences as per the WLA.
• Escalation to Vendor for L3 support in the rectification of service impacting faults and other system faults as necessary
• Collect and analyses required logs and traces during and post fault investigations
• Support other L2 domain teams in identifying faults
• Develop, maintain and perform L2 Health Checks and scripts
• Develop and maintain L2 technical processes and tools
• Ensure backup of all elements as per Back-Up policy
• Assist performance team in troubleshooting of Network performance issues and customer faults, CPDs.
• Review plans and results of IOT, SW release and feature testing
• Review regression test plan, specifications and results for SW updates
• Implementation of SW updates including review release notes, impact/risk assessments,
• Maintain network baseline document set eg life cycle database for all elements
• Review technical documentation/notes and faults descriptions from Vendor and implement workarounds/fixes as required
• Maintain known issue list/ Risk Register
• Improve optimization of alarms, counters and thresholds.
• Provide recommendation to the local Engineering teams on configuration, software updates and general element management as appropriate.
• Review, awareness and approval of CR activity and participate in Daily CR Review meetings
• Usage data collection and control
• Perform System Performance monitoring and analysis
• Provide Operational Acceptance for new elements being introduced into the network
• Provide data for pre-sales support
Your skills and experience
(Describe job requirements, ‘must have’ should be covered in max 3 bullets, if additional nice to haves, include under separate heading but no more than 8 bullets in total)
Experience working in 4G technology, expertise in SDM
Hands on different SDM Platforms for FM and CM tasks like Cloud HSS, HLR, SDL, EIR, MNP, AAA, FlowOne, STP,MSS.
Hands-on experience in the operations of 3GPP diameter interfaces like S6a, SWx, Cx, Sh, S13, HD
Protocol knowledge of SS7, MAP, SIP,CAMEL,SOAP and DIAMETER
Analyzing pcap traces on NT HLR & HSS.
Good working experience on Linux, including all commands
Database skills on any LDAP, clear concepts and simple query execution, SQL
Good understanding on cloud including VM tasks instantiation, migration,
IP basics and understanding of concepts and working on IP v4 and V6
Handling of subscriber complaints & provisioning issues
Bridge handling, Bridge ethics with Very good communication skills.
BE Electronics and Telecommunication or equivalent
What we offer
(Please add local benefits/team specific items/ uniqueness of your offering. Maximum 5 bullet points. Example: Office at a central location; Frequent team events; Sports teams)
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
(Nokia closing text below should not be edited, nor should additional content be entered after it, remove the observation once having finalized the job description)
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.