Job duties / Key responsibilities:
· Copywriting to prepare articles in a format that generates employee interest.
· Design graphics in the form of posters, creatives, and videos for employee engagement events
· Proficient in Office 365 Tools like word, power point, sway, video editor
· Methods include newsletters, internal digital display, E-Mail, brochures, bulletin boards, etc.
· Should be able to interact with all levels of employees from employees to senior leaders within the organization, from vendors to non-working staff members.
· To provide support for events as and when required (Employee resource groups)
· Interact, assist with the other support functions during town hall meetings and ensure audio visual facility support are seamless across locations and provide communication support.
· To assist in maintaining all Group Communication Channels (Group Mailboxes, Yammer Communities)
· To work closely with multiple departments, gather communication materials to create content
· To liaise with other departments on creation of various employee materials including safety processes, standard operating procedures, operation manuals etc.,
· To perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned in the lines of communications
Background / Experience:
The incumbent must be familiar with the organization being served. The position typically requires a college or university degree in communications or a related field or equivalent experience of at least 2 years with excellent writing and designing skills. In addition, several months to two years of job-related experience are typically required. Strong writing skills, creative visualization and experience, the ability to maintain confidentiality, and excellent interpersonal skills are required.
Relocation is available for this position.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
There’s more to work at Caterpillar than just the work itself. We hire smart, friendly people and it shows in our culture. We hold ourselves to high standards and make sure our values of integrity, excellence, teamwork, commitment and sustainability come to life in the way we work. We make sure our employees feel continuously challenged while also supported. We provide professional growth opportunities, including leadership programs. We celebrate the diversity of our team, while also working together as one Caterpillar.
Our culture, like everything at our company, is made possible by each employee’s contribution. Person by person, we create the environment we work in, and we are proud of the Caterpillar we’ve built.