Gutenberg is a global, full service strategic communications firm that harnesses the power of the printed page, computer screen, mobile application, social network, traditional event, and everything in between to help global companies build global brands. Our strengths include in-depth insight into media landscapes, endless imagination, strong relationships with influential international media and analysts, and an unwavering commitment to our clients. Founded in 2004, the company is headquartered in New York City with offices in Silicon Valley, London, Singapore, New Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Pune. We specialize in technology, financial services, real estate, healthcare, education, and not for profit causes
Summary and Overview of the Position
As an Associate Director, Client Servicing for Digital Marketing, you will have the opportunity to work across markets such as US, UK, Singapore, and India and will be instrumental in developing Digital Marketing strategies in line with Gutenberg’s growth trajectory. This is a strategic role that comes with the responsibility of delivering high quality business strategies, solutions, tools and services to clients which enable them to achieve their Digital Marketing objectives. If you are a self-starter, proactive, someone who looks to take initiative, and can thrive in a young, entrepreneurial environment, this role will be most suited for you, as you develop and grow your expertise multi geographically.
• Spearhead the clients to maintain customer delight, manage crisis, grow existing relationships, and manage budgets.
• Manage Gutenberg’s existing and potential business to build and deliver strategic operational plans across the Digital Marketing teams managing Social Media Marketing, Content, Creative and Servicing.
• Effectively manage clients to deliver on cost, quality, and timely targets aligned to expected deliverables. This will include weekly, monthly, quarterly client reviews, and contract renewal discussions.
• Accountable for customer satisfaction and ensure any issues or conflicts are immediately brought to the attention of senior management. Copyright 2024 Gutenberg Communications LLC Proprietary and Confidential: Do Not Distribute Without Permission
• Set-up sound project management processes and to work collaboratively across Gutenberg’s service lines
Team Management & Knowledge Sharing:
• Guide, mentor, motivate and grow the teams aligned with Gutenberg’s business goals and individual aspirations.
• Work with team to propose and implement out of the box strategies keeping in mind client goals.
• Identify and support learning and development requirements and ensure relevant training opportunities are planned to stay updated on technologies.
• Manage goals, appraisals and map growth opportunities.
• Ensure best practice development and knowledge sharing initiatives.
• Responsible for ensuring all client servicing resources have the knowledge and information required to service the client and ensure any development/training needs and performance feedback are brought to the attention of their direct managers or planned with Talent team.
• Working with cross-functional teams both internal and external
Strategic Account Management:
• Formulating Digital Marketing strategies for existing and new clients
• Actively consult with clients regarding SEO, SEM, Social, Content, audience segmentation, technology selection and other issues and challenges confronting businesses to pursue digital strategies and marketing objectives.
• Ensuring that all client outcomes are delivered in keeping with the company standards of quality, timeliness, and professionalism.
• Knowledge resource for clients and client’s competitive landscape, including Digital Marketing tactics used by the competition.
• Responsible for retaining and growing client businesses.
New Business Development:
• Supports new business development efforts • Become a subject matter expert on relevant client industry developments and market trends
• Responsible for cross selling and up selling opportunities with existing clients
•Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Advertising.
• 9 -11 years of experience at a digital media agency, marketing firm, media outlet.
• Excellent knowledge of B2B and B2C industries • Effective communication skills to collaborate across teams, and clients seamlessly.
• Good working knowledge of contemporary digital media and its operations.
• Strong fundamentals in branding and communication principles.
• Strong working knowledge on social media platforms-Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube & SEO, SEM.
• Excellent research and analytic skills building up to becoming an industry expert.
• Committed to building strong teams, looks to develop solid relationships and elicit collaboration. Good leadership, strategic thinking and problem solving skills
• Good entrepreneurial skills for growing new areas of business
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a customer service orientation A creative mindset Leadership / Cultural Competencies