1. The role involves winning customers & creating better business value for self, team & company overall
2. Own & succeed End to End business cycle of identified customers from Identification till Go-Live
3. Create business prospects by connecting with identified set of customers pools through systematic follow ups
4. Lead Identification by understanding customer business, pain points
5. Funnel management with follow ups with prospects on their conversion journey
6. Help customer understand IndiaMart’s benefits & long-term value
creation for their business
7. Work with internal tools & web portal for easy access & faster conversion
8. Engage with clients post sales conversion till their business hosting cycle is completed within right timeframes
9. Build and manage productive, professional relationships with clients using telephonic and/or video conversations
10. Ensure clients are using and deriving benefit from IndiaMart
11. Prompt resolution of client complaints
1. Those who are from or open to relocate to Noida and neighboring cities
Active listening and understand the business contexts of clients
Good Verbal and written communication
Ability to work on MS-office suite
Good presentation skill.
70%+ marks in 10th and 12th
B Tech / Graduate with minimum 1 years experience in inside sales or customer handling, or Freshers with a Post Graduate Degree in Management
Annual CTC: ₹ 3,00,000 – 3,60,000 /year
IndiaMART is India’s largest online marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. The online channel focuses on providing a platform to SMEs, large enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1996, the company’s mission is to make doing business easy. Keeping this mission in mind, we come up with appropriate initiatives from time to time. Recently, we have announced our entry into the fin-tech space.
IndiaMART has more than 3 mn sellers and 30 mn buyers registered on the platform. The company has a strong team of around 3500 employees with 80 branches across India. We are backed by investors like Intel Capital, Amadeus Capital, WestBridge Capital & Quona Capital.