Position – Company Secretary
Education Qualification – Qualified graduate and member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Experience – 0 to 3 Years
· Report to the chairman and often liaise with board members.
· Prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees, and annual general meetings (AGMs) and follow up on action points.
· Convene and service AGMs, take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with appropriate departments.
· Provide legal, financial, and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings.
· Ensure policies, regulatory, or statutory changes that might affect the organization are up to date and approved by the committee.
· Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors, and secretaries.
· Handle correspondence, collate information, write reports and communicate decisions to relevant company stakeholders.
· Liaise with external regulators and advisers such as lawyers and auditors.
· Implement processes or systems to ensure good management of the organization.
· Develop and oversee the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
· Pay dividends to shareholders and manage share option schemes opted by various shareholders.
· Take an active role and provide valuable input to the management decisions related to sharing issues, mergers, and takeovers.
· Monitor the administration of the company’s pension scheme.
· Manage contractual agreements with suppliers and customers.
· Manage the office space and deal with personnel administration and company/staff insurance policies.
· Drive PR activities related to aspects of financial management.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹50,000.00 per month
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately. Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival. Maintains security and telecommunications system....Apply For This Job
Good Communication both written and speaking office Based/Work From Home oppurtunity Life Science Background are Preffered Job Types: Full-time, Volunteer,...Apply For This Job
Job Description Accounts payable, Accounts receivables, GST, TDS. Equipment Management & Administration. Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹30,000.00 – ₹35,000.00 per...Apply For This Job
Job Description Capable of handling Admin. Department Independently like: – Handling of Government Departments like MIDC, MSEB, Police, RTO, etc....Apply For This Job
As a personal secretary (PS) you’ll work closely with senior managerial or directorial staff to provide personal benefits, usually on...Apply For This Job
Administrator Responsibilities: Supporting company leadership and supervising administrative department activities for staff members. Greeting office visitors and directing them to...Apply For This Job