Your Role and Responsibilities
As WAS SME, you are responsible for installing, upgrading and configuring WAS, IHS and related tools across multiple platforms. You will be responsible for troubleshooting and application of patches on WAS running system. You should be able to support projects work responsibilities ensuring the deliverable understood and meeting milestones as work allocation. Monitoring Service now incidents and leading them to resolution, follow change management procedures, assisting in problem management and providing RCA inputs.
• Overall technical solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation – covering all technical aspects of the program’s implementation lifecycle
• Provide hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/technical solutions.
• Design, development and delivery of WAS application including Clustering through network deployment.
• Interpret requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results.
• Develop advanced technological ideas and guides development into a final product.
• Work under minimal supervision in layouts, product support, devices, methods or procedures
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in IT industry
• Proficient in WebSphere Application Server ND 6.1/ 7.0 / 8.5, IBM HTTP Server 6.0/ 6.1/ 7.0 / 8.5, Tomcat 5
• WAS Scripting Knowledge
• Proficiency in working on Linux/Unix and Windows system
• Expertise in WebSphere Liberty, Deploy support (Eclipse, UCD, CDA) and Ansible Support
• Experience in MS office, ITIL, Service now
• Basic knowledge of SQL , Unix / Linux (RHEL) / Basic Bash Scripting.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
• Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
• Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
• Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred Education Master’s Degree
State / Province MULTIPLE
City / Township / Village MULTIPLE CITIES
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary job category Technical Specialist
Role ( Job Role ) Infrastructure Specialist
Employment Type Full-Time
Contract type Regular
Position Type Early Professional
Travel Required Some travel may be required based on business demand
Company (Y030) Kyndryl Solutions Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position? No