We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Bill pay
• Identify new flows for acceptance opportunities within the SA region. These are typically markets or payment flows dominated by Cash, bank transfers, wallets, Account to Account / Real Time (A2A) and other alternative payment methods i.e. other than card rails.
• Be the product subject matter expert for Soft Pos, Offline QR, Transit Pos and new solutions for opening payments flows on card rails with connecting various Third Party Processors (TPP’s), Payment Facilitators (PA) an PA/PGs for seamless payment experience.
• Create Solutions for small business (platform for small business owners, gig workers etc to present invoices/bills to their consumers and collect payments.
• Market and customer segmentation for these products
• Develop effective customer sales material, train sales teams
• Develop a go-to-market plan, finalize annual performance metrics, develop executive dashboards for product performance and distribution tracking
• Participate in new feature development process with global product development team
• Be the voice of the customer and gather market feedback, and enhance the new feature development cycle
• Pricing strategy for these products
• Cross functional coordination with other relevant products / platforms, customer delivery, pricing, legal / compliance & regulatory, franchise
• Embed Product Management Excellence and consumer insights in all product management activities
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-156007